De Meerkamp is part of AmstelveenSport.
AmstelveenSport is an organization that is committed to ensuring healthy exercise for Amstelveen residents.
Making sports and exercise healthy in Amstelveen, stimulating and facilitating sports providers, talents and (top) sports.
Sport and exercise are the means to live healthier, better and together and thus contribute to a better society.
We do this with approximately one hundred people from three business units:
- The Meerkamp; swimming and recreation.
- Sports facility: Rental / management / catering of sports parks and halls.
- Sports service: Advice & projects on healthy exercise, sports promotion, club support, talent development and (top) sporting events.
We deal with:
- managing, operating and renting out communal sports facilities, including the Meerkamp
- encouraging young and old, able-bodied and disabled people to exercise
- support sports associations
- coaching sports talents
- helping to realize top sport and (top) sport events
- advising the municipality in the field of sports and sports policy
We stand for safe, clean and attractive.
Our management team
Director: Heleen van Ketwich Verschuur
Sports Facility Manager: Leo Beeren
Sports Service Manager: Joris van Soerland
Swimming pool manager De Meerkamp: Menno valk
Manager Finance: Emmeline Bouwmeester
HR Manager: Frouke van Griensven
Communication advisor: Ingrid Wulving
For an appointment with one of the members of the management team, please contact 088-8585100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our advice from Commissioners
André Timmerman (chairman)
Marjan Olfers (vice-chairman, audit committee)
Frank van Rooijen (remuneration committee)
Karen Harmsen (audit committee)
Paul Luijten (remuneration committee)
For an overview of the additional positions of the members of the Supervisory Board click Com here.
Because we provide most services on the basis of a contract with the municipality, we can work well and cheaply. We also receive support from companies and organizations that support us with products and services and/or financial contributions. We are not commercial, but we do have a business slant.
Would you also like to support us?
Please contact us: email@example.com or 088 – 8585 100
We work together with experts in different fields. Think of trainers, coaches, GGD, physiotherapists, education, the university, and so on. As a partner and advisor to the municipality, we constantly advocate the importance of healthy exercise and sports. As a goal, and increasingly as a means to bring people together and improve their health and well-being. Everything based on our vision: Amstelveen Moves Healthy!