We would like to welcome you to the multifunctional sports center De Meerkamp!
We want you to feel at home and enjoy all the facilities in our complex undisturbed. That's why we have a house rules. Below you can read a summary of us house rules. We assume that you have the complete house rules read and want to comply with when you enter our property.
Live and let live
Our house rules guarantee a safe and enjoyable time for everyone, therefore are unacceptable:
- Verbal and/or physical misconduct, threats towards employees and/or other guests.
- Cause nuisance to others.
- Being drunk and/or under the influence of drugs.
- Drug trafficking.
- Sexual harassment and/or lewd and disruptive behavior.
- Violate the house rules.
Rules for in the water
- Children without a swimming certificate are only allowed to enter the pools when accompanied by a person of 18 years or older in swimwear. This supervisor is in possession of at least the swimming diploma A.
- Swimming is only allowed in swimwear.
We are happy to watch for your safety
- You are not allowed to bring in weapons, drugs, nitrous oxide (in a tank or balloon) and (an excessive amount of) alcohol. Our employees may ask you at the entrance to open your luggage for inspection.
- You must show your proof of identity at the request of our employees.
- We must refuse access to visitors who are apparently under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- You must always strictly follow all instructions from our employees.
And last but not least
- Camera surveillance and permanent video and photo registration are available in our accommodation.
- Always use the lockers to store your valuables and clothing.
- Only use the changing rooms and sanitary facilities for their intended purpose.
- Help us keep De Meerkamp clean and clear up your own waste as much as possible.
When a criminal offense is established, we always contact the police.
We thank you very much for your cooperation and wish you a lot of fun!