GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL ENTRY CARDS
- No refund or compensation will be given on any entrance ticket, lesson card or registration form.
- De Meerkamp reserves the right to make changes to the opening schedule and opening hours. Under special circumstances we reserve the right to partially or completely close the swimming pool or to rent it out completely to a party. This does not entitle the cardholder to any compensation.
- Visitors to De Meerkamp are expected to house rules know and behave accordingly. A copy of the brief house rules hangs at the entrance to the pool.
- In exceptional cases, the management of De Meerkamp reserves the right to refuse access without stating reasons.
- In case of uncertainty, the management of De Meerkamp will decide.
- The facilities in the swimming pool De Meerkamp may only be used if you are able to swim.
- Children without a (Dutch) swimming certificate must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The adult wears bathing suits, is able to swim and remains at arm's length from the child at all times.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO SINGLE TICKETS AND E-TICKETS
- No refunds or compensation will be given on expired tickets or e-tickets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO LAKE CARDS, PERIOD CARDS AND AQUASPORT CARDS
- In De Meerkamp it is possible to gain access with a separate entrance ticket or an entrance pass.
- Lake pool cards, period cards and aqua sports cards can be placed on an entrance pass.
- All cards are valid for a specific period.
- In the event of loss or theft of a pass, you can have a duplicate pass made for a fee. You can do this at the reception. Information about your cards will be saved and can be added to the new card.
- The period cards and aquasport cards are strictly personal. Meerbaden cards give the possibility to use the card with several people. The aquasport Family can be used with the family.
- Access at the reduced rate 'Amstelveenpas' is only granted upon presentation of a valid Amstelveenpas. This also applies to each individual visit with a 12-bath card Amstelveen pass.
- Period tickets allow you to enter once a day.
- A pass with an expired card, which you cannot or do not want to renew, will always be taken.
- Aquasport cards are valid for 6 months. Other lake cards are valid for 1 year.
- The cards are not valid in combination with other discounts or offers.
- The annual lane swimming card is only valid at the times indicated as lane swimming in the opening schedule for the indoor competition pool.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO SWIMMING CARDS
- Each participant in the swimming lesson will receive a pass. This pass is registered and is strictly personal.
- A swimming lesson package or a swimming lesson month card can be put on a pass.
- With a swimming lesson package or a swimming lesson monthly card you can enter once a day.
- A pass with an expired swimming lesson package or a swimming lesson month card, which you cannot or do not want to renew, will always be confiscated.
- You cannot participate in the lesson without a pass with a valid swimming lesson package or a valid swimming lesson month card. If there are no more lessons on your pass, if your card has expired and if you are not present at the swimming lesson for more than 3 lessons without cancellation, your right to a place in the swimming lesson will expire. Without attendance at the swimming lessons, the tuition fees remain due in full.
- During the lesson period, swimming lesson monthly cards follow each other continuously. Lessons you miss due to illness or other reasons will not be settled or reimbursed.
- The lesson card is always extended with a period of at least 1 month.
- For lessons that fall on a recognized public holiday or when the swimming pool does not offer swimming lessons for other reasons, the validity period is extended proportionally.
- The costs for diploma swimming are, in contrast to the purchase of an ABC swimming lesson package, not included in the swimming lesson month card. Additional costs are charged for this. The rates can be found on our website. These costs are included in the swimming lesson package.
- Changing personal data as well as canceling a monthly swimming lesson is only possible by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The notice period is one month following the current payment period.
SUMMER SUBSCRIPTIONS AND FAMILY SUMMER SUBSCRIPTIONS
- The summer subscription is a period card. Period cards are personal, which means that only the card holder may use the subscription.
- The subscription holder must be able to identify himself at all times.
- In case of abuse, the subscription will be blocked, without any right to a refund.
- The subscription is valid from the opening schedule of the outdoor pool until the end of the outdoor bathing season.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO AQUASPORT LESSONS
- In principle, no lessons are given during school holidays and public holidays determined by the Meerkamp.
- In case of illness of an instructor, we do our utmost to find a replacement. If we are unable to find a replacement in time, your card will be canceled for that week.
- Requests for transfer to another day and/or time can be made by email.