We offer different types of swimming lessons, so you can choose a swimming lesson that best suits your child. Your child can participate in swimming lessons from the age of 4, but keep in mind our waiting lists.
I want to take swimming lessons
De Meerkamp offers the following swimming lessons:
- The swimming ABC: 1x per week 45 minutes swimming lesson in groups of max. 12 children.
- Swimming lessons for children aged 7 and older: Once a week 45 minutes of swimming lessons in groups of max. 12 children.
- Swimming lessons for children aged 10 years and older: Once a week 45 minutes of swimming lessons in groups of max. 12 children.
- Intensive Classes: 1x per week one hour of swimming lessons in groups of max 6 children.
- Pre-swimming: if you have moved or come from another swimming pool, your child does not have to start again beforehand. It is possible to come and swim by appointment. Register your child via the registration form and mention under comments where your child took swimming lessons, for how long and deep/shallow water. After the scheduled appointment, an instructor will take a short test of up to 10 minutes to see what the swimming level is. It is then discussed with the parent when and at what level swimming is allowed.
- Swimming ability 1, 2 and 3: 1x per week 45 minutes lesson in groups of max. 15 children.
- Mermaid Swimming: 45 minutes once a week in groups of max. 15 children.
- Swimming lessons for adults: 45 minutes once a week in groups of max. 12 participants.
Do you think the waiting time is too long and do you want to start swimming lessons with your child earlier?
Then go with your child to Baby and Toddler Class, toddler survival or Kindergarten Survival. These classes are real moments to do something together. With the instructor you playfully clear your child from water and your child learns the basics of swimming. This way your child can start the swimming lessons well prepared.